NOT SURE OR NEED INFO FAST? Organizations are standing by to assist you with finding the fundraiser that is right for you. Click here and fill in our free information form. Fundraising information and ideas will be sent to you to help you decide what kind of fundraiser will work best for your organization. Click here for free fundraising information.
Have you thought about doing a holiday fundraiser? There are a few things to keep in mind in order to maximize your fundraising results while making your task easier. No matter what fundraiser or company you choose, these 5 tips will help you get the most from your efforts.
1. Keep it Simple
The old adage "keep it simple" is very good advice, especially for first time fundraisers. Our most successful groups have learned to offer only 1 or 2 products.
The success of your project depends on having a clear understanding of what the vendor is promising your group and so it is essential to have good communication. Having a personal sales representative to answer your questions is invaluable.
3. Choose a Proven Company
Choose a fundraising company that has a proven record. Your group depends on the company being able to deliver what they promise.
Pay Attention to what your actual profit will be. Watch for hidden costs such as shipping and handling fees.
Ask the company for information about other groups that have used their services.
Christmas Forest ? is a great choice
From keeping it simple to happy customers, we are here to help you every step of the way. See how we do with the five tips.
1. Keep it Simple - You can choose 1 or 2 of the many beautiful wreaths and ornaments at Christmas Forest ?.
2. Communication - Christmas Forest ? provides your group with a personal rep who will be able to help assure the success of your project.
3. Proven Companies - Since 1976, Christmas Forest ? has guided hundreds of groups to successful fundraising projects.
4. $$$ - Christmas Forest ? offers free shipping, a free sample wreath and free brochures. At Christmas Forest ?, you can choose our EZ Plan and earn 10% of the suggested retail or your group can choose our BULK Plan and earn as much as 40% of the suggested retail.
5. Testimonials - At Christmas Forest ?, we are proud of our relationship with our customers.
What our customers say about Christmas Forest ???.
- "It is so easy to make money when you are selling a quality product. We have been selling Christmas Forest Wreaths for over 10 years and have never been disappointed." (N. Bandy/Tri Delta Sorority Alumna-Fair Oaks, CA)
- "We were able to raise $750.00 with only two weeks to gear up and sell the product. The folks at Christmas Forest are excellent to work with. They delivered what they promised and the product was great. I particularly appreciated their gracious and service oriented spirit." (B. Carver/ The Oaks Christian School-Summerville, SC)
Keypoints of Christmas Forest ? Fundraising
Your personal Christmas Forest ? sales rep to help guide you to success
- Free sample wreath
- Free shipping
- Free brochures
- Choose from 2 successful programs
We look forward to hearing from you for your holiday fundraiser!
Christmas Forest ® was established in 1976 and we are well known for our superior craftsmanship and personal, efficient service. We guarantee each wreath to arrive forest fresh! Email us to receive your free information packet.
Top 10 Tips For Fundraising Success
Want to make more sales and have a more successful fundraiser? Check out these 10 tips!
Get Your Fundraiser Noticed
The popular saying "if you build it they will come" may be wishful thinking so don't assume that everyone will find out about your fundraiser. Make sure you get the word out ahead of time and make it as visible as possible. Here are four ideas to get you started.
How to Reach Your Fundraising Financial Goals
These simple tips will help you to maximize your profits.
6 Ways to Motivate Your Fundraising Group
Motivate your group members to maximize your profit.